The managers of the senior legal hotlines and other interested parties have joined together to create an association devoted to advancing the legal rights of seniors and increasing legal resources available to seniors through statewide telephone hotlines.
The mission of this new association is to facilitate the sharing of relevant information to strengthen the role of statewide hotlines in the provision of legal services for seniors. If your program has a senior legal hotline that operates or hopes to operate statewide, this Association is for you.
Interested in becoming a member?
You can download a membership application
and send it in.
The membership list for 2013-2014 is being updated.
- Bruce Bower,Texas Legal Services, Chairperson
- Mike Benvenuto, Vermont Legal Aid, Vice Chairperson
- Margaret Schaefer, Legal Aid of Nebraska, Secretary
- Keith Morris, Elder Law of Michigan, Treasurer
- Cat McConnell, West Virginia Senior Legal Aid, Director at Large
- Karen Buck, Pennsylvania SeniorLAW Helpline, Director of Advocacy
Members can access the private site here
NASLH Conference Calls are held on the 3rd Thursday of every other month at 3pm Eastern. The dates for the upcoming calls are 6/20/2013, 8/15/2013, 10/17/2013,and 12/19/2013.